This is the fourth edition of the course, which is a reference in its field in the national scope, jointly issued by Campos Racing and the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
Campos Racing is proud to announce the pre-registration period for the 2018/19 University Advanced Course Motorsport Specialist Technician course is now open. The course is recommended for automotive technicians and engineering students and graduates, as it combines mechanical engineering and mechanical concepts with theoretical basis and real practices joining Campos Racing teams.
After three years, Campos Racing’s University Advanced Course Motorsport Specialist Technician course offers excellent employment opportunities and a 75% of its former alumni is currently involved in motorsport, which is better than other training proposals. This year, as a new future, the price has been significantly reduced to make it more accessible.
The selection process is as follows:
1. Pre-registration: An initial payment of EUR 300 is made into the account. This is an upfront payment to be reduced of the forward final price: EUR 8,650. It entitles you to complete the admission test, also consisting of an interview with the selection board and a motivation letter.
2. Tuition: After passing the admission test, the student will make the registration payment, which consists of EUR 2,650 within seven calendar days, securing his place on the course. If a student is declared unable to continue the tuition will be returned within the same time-limit.
3. Course starting date: The student will make the third payment of EUR 1,900 on September 15th.
4. January 2019: payment of EUR 1,900.
5. February 2019: payment of EUR 900.
6. March 2019: payment of EUR 900.
For further details please contact us: formacion@camposracing or +34 620 812 619 (mobile phone) and/or +34 96 241 78 18 (desk phone).